Legal Services Cardiff
Motoring Law and Defence Services
Accidents do happen and being caught speeding can cause stress with significant consequences. It is never pleasant to face a prosecution. We understand your needs and provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs with strategic advice and advocacy where needed.
In the main, our work in this area comes to us from the recommendation of others. We have had many successes on behalf of our clients in cases including:
- Failing to comply with road signs or traffic directions
- Driving without insurance or a licence
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous Driving
- Failing to stop or report an accident
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failing to provide a specimen of breath or blood
*Please note that significant changes to the law which affect the availability of Legal Aid will take effect on 1st April 2013. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your case, so that any application for public funding can be made at the earliest opportunity.
Please contact Stuart Hutton
to discuss your case and find out how we can help.